Friday, June 10, 2011

A Fresh Start

First - you'll notice there's nothing here. I apologize for this. 4Shared deleted all of my content due to inactivity. I've been so busy the past few months, I haven't been able to get online a whole lot. From being sick to moving, everything that could have happened, HAS!

I fully intend on restarting my digital scrapping career as well as reinventing my old Poser career. :) I'll be including some 3D items with my offers now, so be on the look out for some new stuff coming soon.

I'm also working on a actual site complete with my very own store! WOOT WOOT! Thanks to my good friend Michael for extending me hosting service! I'll let everyone know when I've figured out the cart and stuffs!

So for now....yes I moved again! Into an amazing complex built specifically for artists! It's been very inspiring! Our apartment is just about done, so I should be having time soon to sit down and actually work!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Happy Scrappin'
Kymm

No comments: