Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am still alive!

Things have gotten hectic around here. Working double the hours I'm used to, so I haven't had a lot of time to do a whole lot. I did get a few cool things since our taxes came in. I got a Big Kick! If was even sale 30% off, too!! Way cool. And our local Hobby Lobby started carrying Graphic 45 paper, so I picked up Communique. I also placed my first order with iamroses.com. I can't wait for them to get here. I know it'll still be a few Weeks, but I guess I need to learn patience. I'm hoping I get some time off next week for Spring Break. Id like do spend some time with Ryder while he's off school and get some crafting and maybe some designing done. I am currently working on a slick set of vintage keys and locks in SVG form to put up in my Etsy shop. Will link when I'm not on the tablet. Should get do bed soon. Work comes early in the morning.

No comments: