Monday, February 13, 2012

New Projects!!

WOOT WOOT! I'm all kinds of excited to be able to post some new projects that I've done in the past couple of weeks. I finally found some time to get some real crafting done and have managed to get a few spiffy things done. I'm hoping by next year at this time I'll have a beautiful blog, lots of amazing new site readers and a bazillion photos of new projects, downloads, files, etc for y'all! (Well that and I so want to enter next years Graphic 45 design team call) On to the photos!!!! First - a notebook I made for my mom. It was my first time using the Bind-It-All that I got for my birthday. Also used the IRock setter to set the studs.
This is probably the first project I did. A wreath for Valentine's Day. I love how it turned out. The papers are a set that I created From Paris With Love and the kit will be available soon on my Etsy shop. (Maybe another shop if I can find a good website that I can call home!)
I have a couple more that I haven't taken pictures of yet. I thought I did, but I do have the video up on YouTube.

No comments: