What I did different than the first one I made:
- I created the files in Illustrator and turned them into SVG's to cut on my Cricut. Made it so much easier to square everything up and have things go together perfectly. I even included score lines so I knew where to fold.
- I lined the inside of the drawers and used white gesso for the inside of the top part and the outside of the drawers to hide the cereal box I was using. (Okay, frozen pizza box from the most amazing chicken alfredo pizza!)
- Papers by K & Co and Recollections. (Cream paper is K & Co and turquoise paper is Recollections.)
- Brown seam binding
- Wavy trim from Michael's $1 bin Cream ribbon from Michael's (don't remember the brand)
- "Feet" are from the $1 store "table scatters" I found a few months ago and match the blue perfectly!
- Metal studs for my iRock
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink